1.12.2007

How to get a job in Journalism pt. 2

In response to the challenge:



I have and continue to develop my own Web site: MeganTaylor: Jill of All Trades



I use Google Reader to keep track of over 100 blogs and news Web sites.



Obviously, I maintain a blog. However, I do have trouble making time to comment on other blogs. (New Year's Resolution #34)



I walk around with a digital camera and my phone, which also captures photos, video and audio.



Oh yea, and I'm taking Mindy McAdams's class at UF. Heh.



What are you doing to get the job?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Mindy McAdams said...

I am chuckling. Next question: Do you have clips? And one more: Internship? The person who hires you will want those too.

 
At 11:09 AM, Blogger Megan Taylor said...

Clips, yes. An internship...coming soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home